1 HM Government UK Services & Information for Disabled People

HM Government: Transport if you’re disabled

Information & advice for transport on Trains, Planes, Cars, buses and coaches, Taxis and minicabs & wheelchairs. Transport if you’re disabled | Trains | Planes | Cars, buses and coaches | Taxis and minicabs | Ships | Wheelchairs | 1. Trains: You can give National Rail train companies advance notice if you think you’ll need any help from staff. You can also check if a….. Read More

HM Government: Benefits and financial help for Disabled People

Benefits and financial help: Access to Elected Office Fund | Apply for a Disabled Facilities Grant | Attendance Allowance | Become an appointee for someone claiming benefits | Benefits calculators | Disability Benefits Centre | Disability Living Allowance (DLA) for adults | Disability Living Allowance (DLA) for children | Disability premiums (Income Support) | Employment and Support Allowance (ESA) | Financial help if you’re disabled | Incapacity Benefit | Independent Living Fund |….. Read More

HM Government: Find your local council

Find the contact details and website for your local council. Start now on the local council directory. Local councils and services: Understand how your council works | Morein Local councils and services | Housing and local services: Council Tax | Council housing | More | Local councils and services: A to Z | Alcohol licensing in your area | Appeal a decision about a lawful development certificate | Appeal a decision….. Read More

HM Government Services & Information

The best place to find government services and information. Simpler, clearer, faster. The special section for Disabled people Includes carers, your rights, benefits and the Equality Act. Here you can see all policies, announcements, publications,statistics and consultations. Services and information: Benefits | Births, deaths, marriages and care | Business and self-employed | Childcare and parenting | Citizenship and living in the UK | Crime, justice and the law | Disabled people |….. Read More

HM Government: Visas and immigration

Standard Visitor visa | Overview | Eligibility | Documents you must provide | If you’re under 18 | Apply | Extend your visa | 1. Overview | You can apply for a Standard Visitor visa if you want to visit the UK: for leisure, eg on holiday or to see your family and friends | for business, or to take part in sports or creative….. Read More

Disabled Directory Index:

Directory of Charities & Resources for Disability, Mobility & Independent Living

1 HM Government UK Services & Information for Disabled People, Campaigning | Influencing | Promoting | Fighting for Rights | Justice | Equality | Access | Inclusion | Independent Living | Reform, Disability Access Information to Venues, Disability Accessible Travel & Transport, Disability News & Media, Disability Politics, Disability Sports Clubs & Associations, Disabled Accessible UK Tourism & Holidays Guides, Disabled Online Community Forums | Health Discussion Forums | Social Networks, Disabled Online Friendship & Dating, Find a Care Home in Your Area (Guides & Directories), Find a Homecare Agency | Care Worker | Care Support Service near you, Find a Solicitor in your local area, Supports for Advice | Information, Supports for Advocacy, Supports for Arts & Culture, Supports for Benefits & Grants, Supports for Blind & Partially Sighted, Supports for Brain Injuries, Supports for Cancer Patients & Research, Supports for Carers, Supports for Deaf | Hard of Hearing | BSL, Supports for Deafblind, Supports for Disabled Children, Young People & Their Families, Supports for Driving | Motoring, Supports for Education & Learning, Supports for Employment & Training, Supports for Holidays & Accommodation, Supports for Housing & Accommodation, Supports for Learning Disabilities | Autism, Supports for Legal Advice, Supports for Mental Health, Supports for Mobility Aids, Equipment, IT & Technologies, Supports for Older Adults, Supports for Physical Impairments and Cerebral Palsy, Supports for Social Care, Supports for Specific Disabilities, Disorders, Diseases & Conditions, Supports for Speech, Language and Communication Needs (SLCN), Supports for Spinal Injuries, Supports for Sports, Adventure, Gardening & Leisure, Supports for Volunteering & Voluntary Service, Supports to all Crown Dependencies communities, Supports to all East Midlands Communities, Supports to all Greater London Communities, Supports to all North East Communities, Supports to all North West Communities, Supports to all Northern Ireland Communities, Supports to all Scotland Communities, Supports to all South East Communities, Supports to all South West Communities, Supports to all Wales Communities, Supports to all West Midlands Communities, Supports to people in Crisis | Emergencies | Conflicts | Natural Disasters | Disadvantaged Globally,